3.14.2007

.....

//It’s like an opened book that’s never read
Will it just go back up on the shelf again?
You could choose to take it down
But instead

All the thoughts in my head
Still need to find a voice
But I’m left to stand idly by
While you turn away and
Say goodbye//

…..

//Locked in this room
Will I ever escape
Trapped by customs and the way it’s s’posed to be
As iron sharpens iron the doors close around me
And now I don’t know who I am

You think that I’m a certain way
But it’s only just the game I play
Am I something more than you can see

What is good and what is bad
What is more than just a fad
Oh all I want is to understand
The person that I was meant to be

Don’t think that I’m a certain way
It’s only just the game I play
I’m something more than you can see//

.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

hm. then. what are you?

cutie!!!!! I love you!!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home